The Nasdaq Directors Desk is flexible and versatile software suitable for use by a wide variety of organizations, including public, private and non-profit, medical and financial. Its main purpose is to help you save as much of your valuable time as possible. Director’s Desk has proper security, reliable collaboration tools, and extensive management capabilities. In this article, we will take an in-depth look at what features Nasdaq Directors Desk provides and how they will help your company’s operations.
Nasdaq Directors Desk Product Overview
Nasdaq Directors Desk went on sale back in 2003 and since then it has been offering its paperless service to facilitate business meetings and other processes. It was disastrous for the developers of the program to provide a high level of security to protect your sensitive data. Providers are deploying their servers in North America, Canada, and the UK to properly store your documents.
Nasdaq Directors Desk has been growing tirelessly since its inception and has been able to improve virtually every aspect of its operations over nearly 20 years. Today, its list of offerings, in addition to basic secure storage solutions, also includes tools to simplify tasks and easy e efficient searching and browsing for the information you need.
Board members can access the files they need wherever they are and can use a variety of devices (mobile, tablets, etc.). The platform also has meeting management features that include voting and polling, real-time notifications, and more.
Interesting features of Nasdaq Directors Desk
Since the basis of features at all board portal providers is pretty much the same, below we will highlight the most unusual additional features that Nasdaq Directors Desk can provide:
- A comprehensive arsenal of security features – the software uses two-factor authentication to protect against password hacking, unique user logins, and advanced encryption techniques with private keys to protect against data leakage
- Effective document viewing and statistics – View pages, login activity, and user activity with the tracking feature. Monitor all changes in the space easily and easily. Find the document you need in a fraction of a second with Smart Search
- Real-time notifications -Users are automatically notified if there are any updates, changes, or new files uploaded in the space. Users will always stay up-to-date and this speeds up a meeting time
- High compatibility with virtually all operating systems and devices – maximum flexibility to use the program wherever you are
- Extensive access control – administrators control access to documents based on roles, users will only be able to view and interact with the document as their role allows, this also serves as an additional security feature
- Document and message sharing within the program, secure discussion of important issues
- Manage the schedule – manage the calendar and set the time and date of the next meeting, it’s also easy to edit. Also, assign deadlines for the task
- Collaboration tools – ability to poll, vote, and comment on documents
- Responsive customer service always stays in touch if you need help. Real professionals know their business very well and are ready to advise you on any issue
- Use document templates to save time creating the right file
- Recurring program servers are located in three locations around the world and provide instant access to information and real-time updates